For small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) looking to better manage their VoIP GSM termination networks, iQsim’s Hosted IRON Suite software and services serve as the perfect solution.
Not only does IRON Suite allow users to exclusively gain access to every feature the IRON Suite offers, but they can do so with a low capital investment. The only things users need to buy are GSM gateways and a SIM Rack, and then the full-on SIM management system takes cares of the rest. Also fully Web-based, iQsim manages and reshapes clustered system maintenance including the SIM manager, call manager, SQL database servers and Web servers.
Image via iQsim
So how does it work? You simply place your SIM cards in your central site with a basic IP address, and then your operation starts in one day. Your gateways will be spread out, and you’ll find that the SIM cards will be virtually allocated to the GSM ports they hold. Not only can you access the hosted IRON Suite to configure your system, but you can also do so to manage your network and calls. Even more, it can be accessed from a wide range of flexible and convenient sources, such as your PC, laptop, smartphone or computer. Now, you can enjoy having full control of your SIM cards in the three most important ways: allocation, usage and protection.
iQsim’s IRON Suite specifically encompasses three different areas to ensure that you have the highest level of control and quality of service (QoS) for your VoIP mobile termination network. Not only does IRON Suite allow you to seamlessly manage your call and SMS flows, but it also eliminates GSM ports with no SIM or those that are not registered.
Protect, control and manage your SIM with iQsim’s IRON Suite in the following ways:
- Advanced price plan control for any country.
- Prepaid SIM Management with IVR, SMS, USSD or SIM tranfert.
- SIM Usage control per call and per time.
- SIM card ratio service control.
- I/O calls and SMS Simulation features.
- SIM VoiceMail ratio control.
- Web dashboard to manage events.
- Real-time SIM selection management.
- Dynamic auto-learning & manual blacklisting, whitelisting and greylisting control.
- White and grey routes management.
- FAS control including powerful provider announcement detection.
- Central CDR storage and management.
To learn more about iQsim’s esteemed SIM solutions, services and products, visit www.iqsim.com
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Austin 2012, taking place Oct. 2-5, in Austin, TX. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert) (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Rachel Ramsey
- SIM Management for Mobile Termination
To offer better rates on local mobile networks, Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSPs) have to optimize Call Termination costs and maximize SIM cards usage.
- SIM Management for M2M Platform Validation
The M2M solutions deployment is very complex and difficult to test and validate in the lab. Gateways and probes on-site deployment are subject to numerous constraints such as GSM 3G coverage, unexpected multi-operator roaming, international roaming, tariff and service restrictions.
- SIM Management for Mobile Testing
In order for a Mobile Network Operator to be successful, reduce churn and increase customer loyalty, the need to shift from testing network to perform a complete “end to end” QoS Testing has become obvious.
IRON SIM SERVER ONE
SIM CONTROL, SIM PROTECTION AND SIM STORAGE
- Ready to Go SIM Server (no additional server required)
- IRON Technology: Bonus/Promotion, Credit Synchronization
- Integrated Capacity of 416 SIMs cards
- Protect your investment: Secure & Scalable Product
- Mobile Termination
IRON Suite, iQsim's SIM Server technology, is born from 10 years of experience in Virtual SIM Management in the service of offering the most appropriate solution to terminate voice calls and SMS worldwide...
How to validate M2M Platforms?Before deploying a large number of probes and sensors, it is key to anticipate and pre-validate the M2M Platform and the type of communication data exchanged between the M2M end-point and central management systems...
- Mobile Network Quality of Service (QoS)
How to test Mobile Network QoS available for roaming users?Testing network to perform a complete QoS has become obvious to ensure the quality of services delivered to end-users is conformed to their expectations...
Providing you a Ready to Go solution or a carrier class redundant and scalable product.
- Always use the right SIM at the right time
- Up to 416 SIM cards per SIM Rack
- Highly scalable architecture: Up to 50,000 SIM Cards
- Specifically designed for multi-operator and cross country deployment
- Maximize SIM price plan usage
- Call routing with the most appropriate SIM
- Real-time GSM port supervision
- Centralized CDRs
- GSM gateway configuration time reduced by 70%
- Call processing time reduction (PDD)